The trend of online poker play is increasing day by day. There are many online poker rooms available on the internet, both for real money as well as play money. Creating an account at an online poker room is quite easy, and you just need to provide some necessary details in order to get started.
1. First of all, you need to find the internet poker room that you want to join. There are many reputable poker sites like Poker Stars, Titan Poker, 888Poker etc that you can join. Also, you can search the term “judi online” in the Google and you get a hundreds of listings of best internet poker rooms.
2. When you have chosen the internet poker room, you need to click the “register” button.
3. After clicking the ‘register’ button, you need to fill in the some necessary details like your first name, last name, address and contact number.
4. Now the last thing that you need to provide is your banking details; that could be either your bank account, online PayPal account or credit card details. Some individuals are nervous about entering their banking details online, so if you are also one of them, then you can set up an online pay account like PayPal, ClickandBuy, WebMoney, MoneyBookers etc. Different poker rooms accept different online pay options. So you should first check whether the online pay options that you have chosen is acceptable by the poker site or not. You can also use your credit card as well. But remember that many credit card companies don’t allow to use your credit cards for online gambling, so don’t get upset if your valid credit card is declined for the purpose.
5. After creating your online poker account, you just need to transfer funds to your account via the payment option that is acceptable by the poker site and get ready to start.